A lovely fully furnished 3 bedroom + 2 bathroom family home in Canggu was originally built by its Balinese owners as their retirement home – but now after having lived 25 years in Australia, which is now home to them, they have decided to sell.
Located in a quiet village setting in North Canggu & it has been lovingly maintained. Cosy, & it would make a great family home.
- This is a freehold property & it has a valid Building permit I.M.B.).
- One double & twin share bedroom share a bathroom, with bath-tub & separate shower.
- Master suite also with bath & garden shower & opens onto the pool.
- Open-plan fan cooled living / dining room. Lounge set included.
- Flat Screen TV 52″, with CD, DVD & 6 speakers – so a complete home cinema system.
- Lovely long dining table with bench seating.
- Well equipped kitchen with 5 burner stove, large fridge, microwave & rice cooker.
- Pool measures 6 meters x 4 meters & is 1,60 m deep at the deep end.
- Large (5 meters x 7 meters) pool-side pavillion with a large 2 seater couch & 1 arm chair.
- All built in cupboards are made of teak wood.
- Garaged parking for one car.
- Power supply : 7,700 watts.
- Offer fully furnished (“as is”).
Asking : Rp 3,850,000,000
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Dish Washer
- Internet access
- Pavilion/Gazebo (Bale)
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool