Price slashed to sell now!!!
This is a delightful fresh, bright & airy 2 bedroom single storey home with a long lease in a very desirable neighbourhood – where the writer also happens to live.
As you enter through glass sliding doors you have the dining area to your right, which seats 5 to 6, with the kitchen at the rear and living area to the left. The fan cooled living area has a 3 seater sofa & teak coffee table & views of the garden & pool.
The two double bedrooms are air-conditioned & have built-in cupboards & work stations – and one has a wall mounted flat screen TV. The en-suite bathrooms have both indoor & garden showers.
The kitchen has a 4 burner cook top, built-in oven, a large standing two door fridge + freezer & twin sinks. And, there is a walk-in pantry / storage area that is is entered from the rear of the kitchen.
• Two villas share a common paved parking area, & excellent bitumen road access.
• Tenure : 33 years, leasehold which can be extended for a further 20 years.
• Pool : 8 m x 4 m with 2 pool loungers & a pool-side gazebo.
• Optic fibre cable TV connections.
• Indovision TV connection in the Master suite. The second bedroom also has TV with DVD players.
• The villa also has a valid building permit (IMB).
Asking : US $210,000
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool