Villa Astika Toyaning is located within the Pangi River Village complex adjacent to village of Pererenan on Bali’s west coast in a secluded location overlooking the rice terraces beyond the Pangi River.
The restaurant and night life districts of Legian and Seminyak are only 15 minutes to the south and the trip from the Ngurah Rai International Airport to the villa is approximately 30 minutes. The famous Tanah Lot Temple are a scenic 15 minute drive to the north, as is the world renowned Nirwana Bali Golf Course, designed by Greg Norman.
The local beach, Pantai Pererenan, is a short 5 minute drive from the villa and is particularly popular with international surfers. Astika Toyaning which means beautiful water. Well nearly Astika means beauty, simple and minimalist and Toyaning – clean fresh water used irrigation rice fields. The villa offers a private a 20 meter lap pool and 10 meter square pool with all 4 air-conditioned bedrooms facing the pool and large tropical gardens. All bedrooms are ground level. The living area is designed in the open style concept.
The beautiful traditional single roof of each of the buildings mixes traditional Balinese architecture with modern design. Astika Toyaning was completed in mid 2008 and with total space approx 1,600 sq meters with excluding car parking, common areas, etc.) 4 bedrooms (three double beds one twin bed) separate kitchen pavilion that seats 12 for dinner, open living area and multimedia room. There are loungers for 8 people around the pools as well as a Bale that sits at the end of the lap pool. The large outside living area overlooks both pools.
• Baby cots on a complimentary basis
• In villa chef
• Lap pool
• Mountain Bikes on complimentary basis
• Traditional pavilion (Bale bengong)
• Tropical garden
• Ceiling / Wall Fans
• Internet Connection
• Safety Box
Villa Astika Toyaning is supported by a carefully selected team of highly trained and experienced staff members who will ensure that its guests experience a truly enjoyable stay in Bali. The team includes an in-house chef, villa attendant, gardener & pool maintenance and security guards. The chef is trained in the preparation of both local and international cuisine, and is responsible for the market shopping.
* 1 time afternoon tea and coffee
* Babysitting or Child Minding service can be arranged at additional cost
* Complimentary use of two adult mountain bikes
* Daily breakfast
* Daily Newspaper at additional cost
* Dry cleaning service at additional cost
* Free WI FI
* Food / Beverages shopping service based on groceries exclude petrol fee
* Full staff including private chef, villa attendants, gardeners, technician
* In villa yoga at additional cost
* In villa massage at additional cost
* In villa dining at additional charge based on groceries
* Laundry and dry cleaning service at additional charge
* 24 hour security
* Private car and driver up to 8 hours per day on complimentary basis excluding petrol and driver’s overtime
* Temporary membership at the Canggu Club
* Tour guide services available
* Welcome refreshment and fruit basket upon arrival
Low Season rate at US $665 / night.
High Season rate at US $770 / night.
Peak Season rate at US $925 / night.
Rates are subject to 15,5% tax and service.
High Season : 15 – 25 April, 26 June – 1 August, 17 – 31 August, 03 – 09 April
Peak Season :02 – 16 August, 19 Dec – 09 January
Low season : (All other dates)
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests8
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool