At Villa Indah we wanted to create a destination villa that embraces all the ingredients of comfort, style, entertainment and recreation. The result is a tranquil, four bedroom retreat perched upon a hillside on Bali’s Bukit Peninsula with a beautiful view of the ocean, distant volcanoes and Bali’s south-west coastline. As well as being an ideal family holiday choice, Villa Indah has earned a reputation as a superb wedding and events venue.
* Events for up to 60 guests can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
In this out-of-town setting with its cool breezes and serene ambiance, we are aware that you may have little desire to go out to dine or for entertainment, so we have endeavored to provide everything that you might need right here at the villa. Facilities at Villa Indah include a semi-open air living and dining room, outdoor dining on the terrace, a 14-metre infinity-edge swimming pool, gym, cosy air-conditioned TV room with surround-sound and a library of movies.
Further indulgences come in the form of an on-site spa, a sunset bar, and an excellent team of staff, including an in-house chef. Kids of all ages will enjoy our fine selection of games ranging from billiards, petanque and darts to a stack of board games. If, however, you do wish to explore further afield – after all, the region is blessed with some of the most idyllic beaches in Bali, as well as a world-class golf course – we have a car and driver on standby for up to eight hours a day at a minimal cost.
And if you’re looking for romance, look no further than our fully self-contained Villa Honeymoon – suite. Complete with its own private entrance and pool, this little love shack can be rented independently or in conjunction with the main villa.
The name ‘Indah’ means beautiful – we hope that you will find it to be beautifully presented and delightfully palatable, imparting the sweetest of tastes.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
* Four (4) generously sized bedrooms, fully air-conditioned
* Infinity swimming pool (16 m x 4 m) with poolside bar
* Semi-open air living and dining room
* Spa room with a jacuzzi tub, massage beds and chairs
* 1x complimentary 30-minute back and shoulder massage (for up to four people only)
* Small gym room equipped with exercise bike, step trainer and dumbbells
* Satellite TV in all bedrooms and DVD & CD players in media room
* In-room safety deposit boxes
* Baby high chair & baby cot
* Surround-sound system; iPod dock; TV; DVD player with movie library; board games; billiard table; darts board; petanque
* A car and driver is available 8 hours per day at US $25 per day, excluding petrol. Extra hours at US $5 per hour excluding petrol.
* IDD & local telephone calls at additional charges
* Wi-Fi internet access
* Back up power generator
* Breakfast is excluded
* Welcome drink and fresh fruit basket upon arrival
* Special food requests & dietary requirements at additional charges
* Food provision is charged at grocery cost plus 20% surcharge and corresponding taxes
* Butler service
* BBQ grill upon request
* Spa treatments & laundry service at additional charges
Low Season : US $645++ per night (09 January – 15 June, 01 Sept – 18 December)
High Season : US $745++ per night (16 June – 31 August, including Chinese New Year & Easter Week)
Peak Season : US $895++ per night (19 December – 8 January)
* Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax & service charges.
Low Season : 3 nights
High Season : 5 nights
Peak Season : 7 nights
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests8
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool