Villa Jepun is located in the heart of Seminyak – one of Bali’s most popular addresses, and quite simply the villa’s location is only a short walk to a plethora of restaurants on “Eat Street”, shops, spas, bars and the best attractions that the Seminyak area has to offer.
The atmosphere of luxury and privacy in Villa Jepun affords guests the ultimate in terms of a relaxing Balinese experience. Close to shopping, restaurants, night life and “ Seminyak beach”. Villa Jepun is a private villa, and additionally there are another four x 2 bedrooms private villas, adjacent – which of which is walled & completely private.
Villa Jepun features three bedrooms, sleeps six & has a private pool and includes daily housekeeping. The villa overlooks a lush, tropical garden which includes a 6m x 4m pool, tiled with unpolished green/blue Bali stone reflecting the natural tones of the cream sandstone pool sidings.
The villa has a spacious open-plan living & dining area and enjoys the cool breezes that are a feature of this villa. The earthy, natural tones of the décor foster the sensation of peace and serenity.
- 3 bedrooms – with a king sized bed in the Master suite, & one of the two downstairs bedrooms is also a double bedroom, & the third bedroom has twin beds that can also be joined together to form a comfortable third double bedroom
- Private swimming pool
- Modern kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all living areas
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms
- Cable television / DVD
- Internet access – WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Landscaped tropical garden
- Safe in Master suite
- Back-up generator in case of mains powers failure
- The first 19 litres of bottled of water is included, after which it shall be for the guest’s account
- Well staffed with a housekeeper / maid, a gardener, a pool service man and security guards
- Available Upon Request
- Child safety fence for stairs and pool / pond fencing
- Baby cot/s
- High chairs
- Extra beds (additional charges)
- 24 hour security
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Laundry services; washing and ironing
- Daily maid service
- in-house chef for prepares breakfast and Lunch, but extra charge for Dinner @IDR50,000 per hour.
- Check in / out policy
- Check-in time is at 3pm
- Check-out time is at 12pm (noon)
Check out policy
As many international flights leave Bali later than the Check-out time, the following late Check-out charges apply :
Up to 6pm 50% of the applicable rate
After 6pm the full rate will be charged
*Low season : AU $250 per night
*High season : AU $300 per night
*Peak season: AU $350 per night
Rates are subject to 10% government tax and 5% service charge.
*Peak season: August 1st to 31st, Dec 20th to Jan 8th.
*High season: July 1st to 31st, Sept 1st to 15th, Easter Week and Chinese New Year.
*Low season: Jan 9th to June 30th, Exc. Easter and Chinese New Year, Sept 16th to Dec 19th.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests6
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- In Spa/Massage
- Internet access
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool