Five bedroom “Villa Palma” is nestled in the peaceful coastal village of “Pererenan”, & is located approximately 800 meters from the Pererenan Beach, on Bali’s south-west coast. It is perfectly suited for families and small groups of discerning people who want to experience the best Bali has to offer.
Set in the midst of a splendid terraced rice field and alongside of a peaceful small river, “Villa Palma” is a brilliant revelation of magnificent luxury, 45 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai international airport, 20 minutes from Seminyak’s famous shopping and entertainment zone and 15 minutes from “Bali Nirwana”, one of the best golf courses in south-east Asia.
The exotic charm of this tranquil haven is further enhanced by the gracefully landscaped grounds holding a large swimming pool and lotus ponds. The furnishings and decorations are the culmination of years of collecting by the owner. Indonesian antiques, traditional stone carvings & flamboyant woodcarvings are just some of the ornamental elements on display throughout the villa. Completed in early 2007, the architecture of this villa succeeds in creating an ambience of lavish grandeur, while representing a sensitive appreciation of the local culture.
Sitting atop 2,800 m2 (28 Are) of lush tropical gardens, “Villa Palma” is composed of two different buildings within a high wall to ensure total privacy and tranquility. The main building consists of three air-conditioned bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms & a large dining area with views to the pool and garden. The living area is specious, & there’s an air-conditioned TV room, a fully equipped kitchen with small comfortable dining area and pantry room on the other side.
A modern wine cellar is situated between the kitchen and he main dining area which adds to the luxurious feeling of the villa. There’s also a ‘regulation’ pool table upstairs.
On the other side of the garden, the Guest Wing is to be found which consists of two air-conditioned bedrooms, also with en-suite bathrooms, a living area, kitchen and a plunge pool.
The two buildings share an enclosed car park which can hold several vehicles.
Features, Facilities and Services:
* Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
* Event/wedding venue
* Fully staffed (including a private chef, villa attendants, gardeners, a technician)
* Eco Friendly
* Local Architecture
* Near Golf Course
* Small Group Dining
* Temples nearby
* Traditional village setting
* Butler service
* Daily continental breakfast
* Night time security
* Private car and driver up to 8 hours per day on complimentary basis excluding petrol and driver’s overtime
* Welcome refreshment and fruit basket upon arrival
* Unlimited Wi-Fi internet option
* Large infinnity swimming pool
* 3 air-conditioned en-suite double bedrooms in the Main House, plus 2 additional air-conditioned double bedrooms in the guest house
* Guest house with plunge pool, sun beds, garden, kitchen and living area
* Low Season: US $725 / night
* High Season: US $835 / night
* Peak Season: US $985 / night
* Rates are subject to 15,5% government tax and service charge.
High Season : 15 – 25 April, 26 June – 1 August, 17 – 31 August, 03 – 09 April
Peak Season :02 – 16 August, 19 Dec – 09 January
Low season : (All other dates)
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Internet access
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool